Tamarua Beauty Academy collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We will not disclose your personal details to any other party.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the TBA General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed at https://melbournemakeup-courses.com.au/terms-of-service/
3. The Promoter is Tamarua Beauty Academy, ABN 21 203 256 993, located at 19 Breakwater Crescent, Point Cook VIC 3030 (Promoter).
4. This offer is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 years. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. The competition commences on 20 December 2017 when the post goes live, and concludes on 26 December 2017 at 5:00pm (Promotional Period). All times are AEDST.
How to enter
6. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a) Visit https://www.facebook.com/tamaruabeautyacademy
b) Like and follow the https://www.facebook.com/tamaruabeautyacademy Facebook page and tag two (2) friends in the comments section of the clearly signed competition post.
7. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, email address are correct and up to date on Facebook.
8. Participants will receive only one entry per completed comment. Entries are not capped, you can enter multiple times.
9. The winning entries will all be drawn at random at 19 Breakwater Crescent, Point Cook VIC 3030 at 6:00pm (AEDST) on 26 December 2017.
10. The winners will be notified via email and/or phone. The names of the winners will also be published on https://www.facebook.com/tamaruabeautyacademy
and https://www.instagram.com/tamaruabeautyacademy on 26 December 2017 no later than 9:00pm AEDST.
11. If neither a phone number or email address of the winner are supplied or they are incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
12. The Promoters may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. If any of the prizes are not claimed by 5:00pm on 27 December 2017, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws at 6:00pm on 27 December 2017 at the same location as the original draw as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any written directions given by the relevant gaming authorities.
14. There will be one (1) major prize winners of the competition, who will win a full makeup course of their choice. The prize is valued at approximately $1,350 and is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. The prize entitles the winner to:
• A full course of either beginner or advanced makeup tuition.
15. Travel is not included.
16. Prize must be redeemed in the January 2018 intake only.
17. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner including but not limited to include list of exclusions such as additional meals, spending money, transfers, drinks, incidentals, and all other ancillary costs.
18. There will two (2) minor prize winners who will each receive a half price choice of makeup course valued at approximately $675.00 each to be used in the January 2018 intake. The minor prize winners are responsible for payment of the remaining $675.00 at time of booking. Payment plans are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss when booking.
19. The total prize value of the promotion is approximately $2700.00.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
23. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
24. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter without remuneration or compensation. Entrant may be required to sign further documentation to give effect to this arrangement as a condition of being awarded the prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants waive any moral rights in their entry.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, entry and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
26. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
27. Entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, and that any queries, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. In participating in this promotion, entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, entrant releases Facebook from all liability in relation to this promotion.