NAIL TECHNOLOGY ONLINE
A deposit of $500 (non-refundable) is required to secure your place in this course; the balance to be paid prior to commencement of the course, or payment options available.
LIVE Online Course Cost = $1700
- FULL PAYMENT: Full payment upfront using direct deposit, credit card or PayPal:
- or DEPOSIT, THEN PAY IN FULL: A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 using direct deposit must be paid to secure your place in this course.
Please Note: If choosing this option, you will see the full course fee displayed when booking in. After you’ve booked, your requirement at this point, within 12 hours, is to make a direct deposit of $500. The remainder of the course fee can be paid in full prior to week 1 OR a Payment Plan directly with the Tamarua Beauty Academy will take effect under a signed contract in week 1.
Payments can be made via direct deposit, cash or eftpos/credit card (a 1.9% surcharge fee will be added when paying with card).
- or HUMM: Payment Plan via Humm (spread your payments out over weeks). No interest and no extra fees.
Minimum of 4 students required to start course.
Please click on your preferred date to begin:
ONLINE – Nail Course inc SNS – Monday 27th July 2020 (2 hr LIVE sessions per week for 10 weeks 630-830pm)
ONLINE – Nail Course inc SNS – Monday 28th September 2020 (2 hr LIVE sessions per week for 10 weeks 630-830pm)
Become an in-demand Nail Technician, and get the knowledge to start your own business. You will be trained by an award winning Nail Artist.
What to expect during our LIVE online class session:
- Cutting edge educational material taught by industry experts
- LIVE online learning like no other!! No pre-recorded training, LIVE training means you are always up to date and relevant which is why our students are so successful
- Access to founder Maggie Tamarua and Head trainer of the course
- LIVE – Feedback from previous weeks case studies
- LIVE – Demos includes theory
- Q & A time after LIVE session
Watch our LIVE session, have direct access to our trainer for Q&A, Complete case studies offline during that week and submit completed work on Private Facebook Forum page. This will be assessed by trainer and feedback will be given prior to our next LIVE. You must complete this before logging in to our next LIVE session.
What you get:
Our professional Nail Technology course delivered online; consists of 9 comprehensive modules and 9 corresponding interactive assignments. The course is designed to be self-paced but must be completed during our 10-week time slot.
- 9 live weekly LIVE education sessions where we introduce you to the tools, products and essential techniques to succeed in your career.
- 1 LIVE assessment class
- Instant access to our Nail Technology Training Manual filled with lesson plans and everything you need to launch and leverage your career.
- Nail Starter Kit – Delivered to your door for an extra cost of $25 or collected from Point Cook (Kit cost is $450 included in course). Deposit must be paid before receiving kit. Remainder can be paid on a plan or full course can be paid via Humm.
- The following disposable products must be supplied by Student:
Table lamp (Not Required if you have good lighting)
Nail polish remover
Nail polish (colours of your choice)
- Week 7 – (Poly Gel/Gel Paste) – students to purchase own Poly Gel /Gel Paste product of choice and Poly Gel specific application brush.
- Week 8 – 9 (Nail Art and SNS) will need to be supplied by students prior to these weeks
- Gel Light to be supplied by students or can be purchased at the TBA for only $60
Our trainer recommends the following suppliers to obtain the above products: Magpie Beauty, The Nail Shop & Ooh lala Nail Supplies
- Add us on INSTAGRAM: @tamaruabeautyacademy – https://www.instagram.com/tamaruabeautyacademy/
- Join our public TBA facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/tamaruabeautyacademy/
Miss a LIVE class: If you miss a LIVE online session, you will have access to session VIA FB PRIVATE FORUM.
Assessment & Certification: A Certificate of Completion will be issued based on assessment and successful completion of each unit in every weeks online class. Certificate will be sent via email. You will also have lifetime access and direct support from our team – we will always be here for you even after you graduate.
What you need before you get started:
- Reliable Internet Access from home (not WIFI – you need ADSL or NBN connection)
- Reliable laptop/computer/mobile phone
- A Facebook account
- KIT – our online nail starter kit will be posted straight to your door upon enrolment and after deposit has been paid. We have included extra items in your kit compared to the kit you get for an on-site course.
- Student Training Manual – will be emailed to you
Course outline and models required:
NOTE: Models required every week. In some cases, students can work on own hand if model is unavailable.
Week 1 Sterilisation Theory & Manicure
Week 2 Gel polish application (shellac) & Nail Anatomy Diseases Theory
Week 3 Acrylic Nails with Tips
Week 4 Permanent French Acrylic Nails
Week 5 Acrylic Sculptures & Acrylic removal procedure
Week 6 Acrylic Refill (Same model as week 3 Required)
Week 7 Poly Gel/Gel Paste Nail Enhancements
Week 8 Nail Art
Week 9 Acrylic Dipping System (SNS)
Week 10 Assessment