Lash Lift & Tint Course
Lash lifts and tints are one of the biggest beauty trends right now!
A lash lift is like a perm for your lashes. You use a gentle solution to lift the lashes, and the lift lasts weeks. A lash lift gives the same effect to your lashes as if you curled them with a lash curler. Tinting them provides a natural colour enhancement if you have lighter lashes and there is little to no maintenance involved.
Our hands-on course will teach you the skills to become a competent lash lift technician.
- This is a certified course and you will be trained to the highest and correct industry standards by our qualified trainer in a salon simulated environment.
- All high-quality lash lift and tint products are included in the course cost.
- No previous beauty qualifications are required.
If you are already in the beauty industry, this is an excellent service to add to your existing salon menu OR if you acquire just this one skill alone you can earn extra income or turn it in to a very profitable full-time business.
There are no more than 6 students per class to ensure you receive one on one attention and time with our trainer.
Students must be 16 years of age or over at the starting date of the course.
Lash Lift & Tint
6 hour course – runs on a Saturday
2 Models required (one at 2pm and 3:30pm)
Become a highly sought-after Lash Lift & Tint Technician trained in the art of lifting lashes to new heights. You will be taught by a highly experienced and skilled Trainer and Assessor who will share all her trade secrets and proven methods to ensure your success.
- Introduction to Lash Lifts & Tints
- Product knowledge
- Pre-procedure preparations
- Hygiene, Safety & Sanitisation practices, including self-care, client care and ergonomics
- Client Consultation and Consent
- Lash Lifting application
- Lash Tinting
- Patch testing
- Key tips to craft the perfect lift for your client
- Client home maintenance and aftercare advice
Course Cost: $795.00 including a kit that you can use to start your business (No hidden costs)
A deposit of $195 (non refundable) is required to secure your place in this course; the balance to be paid prior to commencement of the course, or payment options available.
Payment Options Available:
- FULL PAYMENT: Full payment upfront using direct deposit or PayPal within 12 hours.
- DEPOSIT, THEN PAY IN FULL: A non-refundable deposit of $195.00 using direct deposit must be paid to secure your place in this course.
Please Note: If choosing this option, you will see the full course fee displayed when booking in. After you’ve booked, your requirement at this point, within 12 hours, is to make a direct deposit of $195. The remainder of the course fee to be paid in full on the day.
Payment can be made via direct deposit, cash or eftpos/credit card (a 1.9% surcharge fee will be added when paying with card).
- HUMM: Payment Plan via Humm (spread your payments out over a few weeks). No interest and no extra fees.
As a student of the Tamarua Beauty Academy you will receive a professional Lash Lift & Tint Kit to use while you perfect your practical skills.
Your trainer has specifically curated the most premium products on the market. They are tried and tested and of the highest quality, proven to ensure that you will be giving your clients the best set of lifted and tinted lashes in town.
- Students must bring this kit to each class
- Bring a small hand towel
- All other equipment and disposable products are supplied in class
- Includes a comprehensive Training Manual/Workbook
No Prerequisites. Students will gain the skills and techniques to conduct a successful lash lift and tint. Students must be 16 years of age or over at the starting date of this course.
Course Duration: 6 hours
Saturday afternoon 11am – 5pm
2 models required – one at 2pm and 3:30pm
Assessment & Certification: Case Studies to be completed after participating in this course. A Certificate of Completion will be issued based on assessment and successful completion of case studies.
Outcome: On successful completion of this course you will be able to obtain Insurance and provide a lash lift and tint services as soon as you wish to start.
On-going support: Once you’ve completed a course with the TBA, Business startup advice, mentoring and support from our business specialists and Alumni forum are offered freely to assist you with starting your business and beyond.
Business branding, marketing design and website design are offered at a heavily discounted price. Enquire at reception about options available to let your future clients know that you exist and you’re ready to offer them a great service.
Course Location: 36 Aylesbury Drive, Altona, 3018, Victoria (Building 8)
Min 3 students required for class to proceed.
Please click on your preferred date to begin:
There are no upcoming events at this time.