Advanced Nail Art Workshop
Learn some great nail art designs from an award winning trainer.
At the Tamarua Beauty Academy we are passionate and confident that you will complete your course with all the knowledge, understanding and skills that you will need to progress your career to the next step.
All trainers have completed their Training and Assessment Certificate. They are highly qualified with years of experience teaching at colleges / TAFE’s, editorial spreads and have worked for prestigious companies and won major industry awards.
All trainers STILL work within the beauty industry and are well sought after.
All classes will have an intimate classroom experience of no more than 8 students per class, to ensure the greatest experience possible. Competitively priced Nail kits that contain an excellent selection of products is included in course price.
A short course Certificate is gained on the successful completion of the course. This certificate will give you the skills to confidently and competently apply advanced Nail Art. All students will receive 10% off selected products throughout course.
Especially designed for hairdressers, beauticians and makeup artists who want to expand their range of expertise.
Students must have completed our TBA NAIL course or be working in the industry for 2 years or more.
Students must be 16 years of age or over at the starting date of the course.
From Dreams to Reality
Advanced Nail Art Workshop
5 week course
(model required every week)
One night per week for 3 hours
Become an in-demand Nail Technician, and get the knowledge to start your own business. You will be trained by an award winning Nail technician.
- Safety and Sanitisation
- Product Knowledge – using the latest products for long lasting results
- Interacting with Customers
- Create fun and enviable nail art designs including:
- French Ombre
- Reverse French
- Working with colored Acrylic
- Encapsulated Nails
- Mermaid Theme Nails
- Use what you’ve learnt to create new nail art designs of your own
- Tips and tricks to ensure success
- Drill work
- Use of sanding bands
- Lots of practical will be done by the student working on models, live demonstrations.
Course Cost: $1000.00 (No hidden costs)
Deposit of $500 (non refundable) is required to secure your place in class; the balance to be paid prior to commencement of the course or payment plans available.
Payment Plan options available
- Full payment upfront using direct deposit or Paypal within 24 hours
- A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 using direct deposit must be paid in order to guarantee your place on any of our courses and remainder of course to paid week 1 prior to class via direct deposit, eftpos or cash.
- Payment Plan via Oxipay (Spread your payments out over 4 x fortnights or 8 x weeks). No interest and no extra fees.
- Students must supply their own Nail Drill to each class or can purchase one at the school for $100.00. If you don’t have a drill students will have a option to use a file.
- Students need to bring
- Anti-bacterial spray
- Cuticle Pusher
- Tips or forms
- Nail glue
- Manicure dusting brush
- Tip cutters
- All other equipment and nail art are supplied in class
- Includes class Manual
Our industry professionals will prepare you for real world situations.
You will complete 5 practical sessions. These sessions also act as your work experience days and will save you having to find salon work experience.
Students must have completed TBA Nail course or be working in the industry for 2 years or over as a Nail technician. Students will gain skills and techniques and become equipped to begin a career in Nail technology. Students must be 16 years of age or over at the starting date of the course.
Course Location: Altona
Min 3 students required for class to proceed
Course Duration: Evening Class
Over 5 weeks
1 night per week
Graduation date: You will receive your graduation certificate at your ceremony
January Intake – 31st March 2019 from 10am-12pm.
April Intake – 9th June 2019 from 10am-12pm.
(If you are unable to attend, certificates will not be sent out, it must be collected from the academy)