Spray Tanning Course
Always wished you could choose your own hours to suit your lifestyle? Well now you can! Spray on tanning is a great way to earn good money, with flexible hours to suit your needs. It’s a great way to boost your salon menu, add to your mobile services or create a business all on its own.
This short course will provide you with all the theory and practical techniques to begin working as a Spray Tan Technician, with practical “hands on” classes, our short courses prepare students for salon treatments or services they can offer from home and on a mobile basis. We will teach you all the hidden secrets behind applying a perfect, streak free tan with the state of the art spray equipment.
All trainers have completed their Training and Assessment Certificate. They are highly qualified with years of experience teaching at colleges/tafes, editorial spreads and have worked for prestigious beauty companies and won major industry awards. All trainers STILL work within the beauty industry and are well sought after.
All classes will have an intimate classroom experience of no more than 6 students per class, to ensure the greatest experience possible. You will be provided with a manual and all tools required to perform a tan.
A Certificate of attainment is gained on the successful completion of course. All students will receive 10% off selected products throughout course. The Academy prefers to use a range of different products to achieve the optimum finish including Tuscan Tan.
Students must be 16 years of age or over at the starting date of the course.
From Dreams to Reality
Spray Tanning Course
2 hours per week for 2 weeks
(2 models required for each class for practical work. Student must organise models)
- Benefits of cosmetic tanning
- Full theory and Spray tanning safety
- Application hygiene & safety considerations
- Trade tool identification
- Pre & aftercare knowledge
- Use and maintenance of equipment
- Client application considerations and consulting with client
- Live model applications
- Students will apply the tanning product each week to a model
- Trouble shooting
Course Cost: $495.00
(No hidden costs)
Deposit of $195 (non refundable) is required to secure your place in class; the balance to be paid prior to commencement of the course or payment plans available.
Payment Plan options available
- Full payment upfront using direct deposit or Paypal within 24 hours
- A non-refundable deposit of $195.00 using direct deposit must be paid in order to guarantee your place on any of our courses and remainder of course to paid week 1 prior to class via direct deposit, eftpos or cash.
- Payment Plan via Oxipay (Spread your payments out over 4 x fortnights or 8 x weeks). No interest and no extra fees.
Course Location: Point Cook
Min 3 students required for class to proceed
There are no upcoming events at this time.