| PAYMENT INFORMATION |
Full Payment: Payment is required up front using either Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay and other options available. Total course cost is $3598. (save $400).
Deposit: Pay a non-refundable $1000 deposit to secure your place in this course. (Deposit transferable to next intake in exception circumstances if course has not commenced)
Remaining Balance: Must be paid a week prior to the course start date. Can be paid onsite directly.
By placing this order, you confirm that you agree to Tamarua Beauty Academy's Terms & Conditions HERE
| COURSE INFORMATION |
This makeup course is discounted as we have combined both the beginners/intermediate and advanced courses into one, you save $400.00 on the total cost by doing them together as opposed to individually.
This makeup course is an all-in-one intensive 16 week course or 8 week Express weekend course.
It is a combination of our Beginners/Intermediate course and our Advanced course designed to streamline your path to Professional Makeup Artist in express time.
This PRO course runs one night per week for 3 hours (16 weeks) or Express Saturday Makeup Course (8 weeks 10-4pm)
Thursday nights - Weeks 1 to 8 - Beginners/Intermediate Make Up
Model required from week 2 (Thursday night) at 7pm
6th Oct - Wednesday nights - Week 9-16 - Advanced PRO (model required every week at 7pm) -
30th Nov - Due to christmas - Course will start 30th November and run 2 nights per week on a wednesday and Thursday 6-9pm. 30/11, 1/12, 7/12, 8/12, 14/12, 15/12, 21/12, 22/12.
22nd Oct - Saturday Day - Model required from Week 1 - (Express saturday course) at 11am
Component One - Saturday Dates (Beginners/Intermediate) - 22, 29 Oct and 5th, 12 Nov 10-4pm (Component one can be done saturday for $1849).
Component Two - Saturday Dates (Advanced PRO makeup) - 26th Nov, 03,10 and 17 Dec 10-4pm
** SATURDAY - pls note 19th November NO CLASS scheduled
Week 1-8 - Beginners/Intermediate (Thursday night or Saturday express)
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Mixing products/product knowledge and how to perfectly match skin tone
- Brush technique and control
- Application of skin care, foundation & Concealer
- Colour Harmony and Skin Tone
- Contouring and highlighting
Application of makeup:
- Glowing, Luminous Skin
- Soft Classic eye
- Powder and blush
- Classic Eye
- Mature Age Makeup - Anti-aging techniques
- Matte Vintage Makeup
- Bronze Socket Eye
- Smokey Eye
- Problem skin / Oily Skin / Normal Skin
- Eye Shapes and Corrective Techniques
- Precise eyeliner and lip shaping techniques
- Application of Individual and Bar lashes - learn how to tailor lashes to every eye shape
- Industry Knowledge and Insight – Conducting yourself as a professional artist and establishing a successful career.
Weeks 9 to 16 - Advanced Make Up (Wednesday night or Saturday Express)
Model required every week
- Smokey Eyes for fashion and Runway
- Glitter Liner
- Red carpet looks
- Smoked out Cat Eye-liner and reverse cat eye
- Intense Black & full Glitter makeup
- Makeup for Black and White Photography
- Advanced Contouring and highlighting
- Cut Crease
- Halo Eye
- Creams - Editorial Makeup
- Airbrushing Application
- Asian Makeup Application
- Corrective techniques for photography
- Bridal Makeup (learn the latest tips and tricks from ABIA bridal award winning artists) includes trials, contracts, booking brides, deposits.
- Instant Face lift application
- Setting up a small business and Marketing
- OPTIONAL – Skull Face – SPFX Application
- False lashes in a variety of styles applied to each look in advanced
- Industry knowledge – Conducting yourself as a professional artist and establishing a successful career.
Included for use in course:
- Makeup (various well known professional brands)
- Disposable wands
- Fake lashes
- Lash adhesive
- Brush cleaner
- Airbrush Machine
Social Media Portfolio Shoot (Optional in Week 16 – Final Assessment class)
Our head trainer will work with you to capture professional quality styled images of your work. Images are not photographer grade high resolution, but the resolution is still great and high enough that the images can be used to promote your business on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, your website, promotional/marketing print materials etc. Perfect for getting started. First image selected from this shoot is $25, subsequent images are $15 each.
Professional Photographer Photo Shoot
These photo shoots will be conducted at the academy throughout the year with a professional fashion photographer who produces high quality images. Past and present students will be informed via our academy private forum when these photo shoots will be scheduled. The photo shoot intent is that you create a ‘look’ that represents the style of makeup and/or hair style that you want to showcase in your portfolio of work using your own products. Duration: up to 3 hours Cost: $150.
Certification is gained on the successful completion of all elements in this Beginners/Intermediate/Advanced Make-Up Pro course. All students will receive 10% off selected products throughout course. The Academy prefers to use a range of different products to achieve the optimum finish including Kryolon, Nars, Inglot, Mac and Hourglass.
** Check out our reviews - Our graduates are highly sought after and currently run thier own small businesses, working for high end retail brands, magazines and TV.
** Work experience opportunities via our private forum.