| PAYMENT INFORMATION |
Full Payment: Payment is required up front using either Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay and other options available. Total course cost is $2,649 (Save $300) Includes a full business kit ($650 RRP).
| COURSE INFORMATION |
Deposit: Pay a non-refundable $500 deposit to secure your place in this course.
Remaining Balance: Must be paid a week prior to the course start date. Can be paid onsite directly.
By placing this order, you confirm that you agree to Tamarua Beauty Academy's Terms & Conditions HERE
This courses is discounted as we have combined both the beginners and advanced courses into one, you save $300 on the total cost by doing them together as opposed to individually.
This course is structured to deliver education on all aspects of eyelash extensions from beginning Classics to advanced Hybrid & Volume – you will learn everything there is to know about becoming a professional lash technician. Our Pro course is our Classics & Hybrid/Volume courses consolidated into one and the course fee is discounted (the courses individually cost more).
This course is spread out over 9 weeks (3 hours per week) making it an ideal and effective way of learning the skills required and gaining the confidence needed to succeed.
9 week course Models required each week except for week 1 and week 6 Course runs one night a week for 3 hours
As a student of the Tamarua Beauty Academy you will receive a Professional
- Introduction to Classic/Hybrid/Volume Eyelash Extensions
- Product knowledge
- Hygiene, Safety & Sanitisation practices, including self-care, client care and ergonomics
- Client Consultation and Consent
- Selecting correct lash weights, lengths & curls to fit client requests
- Eye pad application techniques
- Pre-application techniques for better retention
- Glue dipping and tweezer handling techniques
- Lash placement and Styling techniques
- All facets of mastering Refills
- Full eyelash extension Removal techniques
- Client home maintenance and aftercare advice
- Tried and true methods for getting your business started
- Techniques for creating Volume Fans and applying to the natural lash
- Rules for selecting correct Volume Fan weights, amounts, lengths & curls
- Volume tweezer handling and pinch point techniques
- Glue dipping method for fans
- Styling techniques and custom blends ie., the Hybrid application method
- Refilling and removing Volume/Hybrid lashes and much more
Eyelash Extension Training Kit to use while you perfect your practical skills and get your career as a successful Eyelash Extension Technician up and running.
Your trainer has specifically curated some great products. They are tried and tested and of the highest quality, proven to ensure that you will be giving your clients the best set of volume lashes in town.
Students must bring this kit to each class
All other equipment and disposable products are supplied in class
Includes a comprehensive Volume/Hybrid Training Manual/Workbook
Your trainer will prepare you for real world situations.
You will complete 9 practical sessions. These sessions also act as your work experience days and will save you having to find salon work experience.
Certification is gained on the successful completion of all course elements.
All students will receive 10% off selected products throughout course.